Ecommerce Management Cooperative DIGITAL & ECOMMERCE RESOURCES FOR MANUFACTURERS Ecommerce Sales, Education, Training & Support Live Stream Ecommerce Education Track E1
- A gene-edited pig’s heart has been transplanted into a human for the first time
- Competitive e-cycling lets you be a champion from your apartment
- How to Price Your Products: Expert Tips
- Digital twins improve real-life manufacturing
- How to Handle Supply Chain Shortages
- We have big news: Yoast SEO is coming to Shopify!
- Eight Tips for Getting Your Back-Office in Ship-Shape After the Holiday Rush
- SEO in 2022: Your chance to shine!
- The worst technology of 2021
- The Ultimate Guide to Running a Successful Subscriptions Business
- Spotting Opportunities; The Startup Journey of Catherine Mandungu
- Top Tips for Trade Show Success
- How To Use and Integrate Regtech Solutions
- Why Should Your Business Utilize the Cloud?
- 6 Ways to Transfer Money At a Low Cost
- StartUp Costs You Need to Know About
- Six Questions to Ask Yourself Before Applying for Small Business Loans
- Career Guide: How to Pick the Right One?
- How To Change Car Insurance When Moving Out Of State
- Top 5 Tools That Every Startup Needs to Provide an Excellent Customer Care
Fruugo, an online marketplace that’s originally from Finland, is said to be planning to launch an initial public offering (IPO). The UK-based ecommerce platform should go public as soon as this fall.
Fruugo is one of many popular online marketplaces in Europe. It was founded in Finland in 2006, but but after some financial troubles, the company shut down its office in Helsinki in 2012. It’s now a UK-based company that operates in over 46 countries across the world.
I took a long walk on Saturday. It’s become a routine during the pandemic, a chance to unwind after too many hours indoors, while seeing parts of the city that would otherwise be lost to subway rides in normal years. Saturday was more purpose-driven, heading to a newly opened Trader Joe’s before Henri unleashed itself on the Eastern Seaboard.